Saturday, March 13, 2010

Korean pancakes

Eun Sook is another Level 4 student who is just a lovely student to have around - she is a mother of 3 with a baby boy to look after, but the way she has adapted and become part of the school has been amazing - oh and she loves to shake her body hallelujah !!! Here is her oral about her classmate and her teacher.....


She is our actress and a delicious Brazilian bread cooker. She is Livia. She has a lot of healthy hair, and deep sparkling eyes and a handsome boy friend. She is funny and strong but sometimes she is sensitive and serious. I like that, because it is similar to me so I can understand why she does things. I think she can help other people to be happy. If some people need laughter, she can make them laugh. I some people need to be consoled, she can help them. She will be an absolutely good missionary and wife.

Finally, our absolutely fantastic spectacular gorgeous teacher, Bri is my mother of South Africa. She has a bright smile and energetic voice. I am very glad to meet her because she is definitely an excellent teacher. Although she has taught for many years, she doesn’t want to stop studying English to teach. I respect her so much. I want to be like Bri.
(Written by Eun Sook Kim)

No comments:

Post a Comment