Saturday, March 13, 2010

SJP

Soo Jin Park is one of our lovely Level 4 students who will join us on staff for the next term. She is just a beautiful and gentle person and her oral about her classmates and her teacher is excellent. Enjoy it !!


Eun-Sook, the joy of level 4 is small and slim, so I couldn’t even imagine that she is a mother of 3 children until I saw her children in her house. At first, I thought she was a stereotypical pastor’s wife. I mean, I expected her to be calm and modest like other pastor’s wives. But she enjoys making witty jokes and always comes up with funny ideas.

I like here because she is always thoughtful and loves serving people even though she is tired from child care.

Irina, one of our “Charlie’s angels” members, is tall and slim. She has a very attractive appearance just like a Hollywood actress. She has enchanting blue eyes and smile with wavy blond hair. She loves children and children also love her and cling to her. She always considers other people’s feelings and conditions next to her. Because that makes her exhausted, she sometimes needs time to be alone and to recharge. I like her because she is a friendly and reliable friend.

Ultimately I want to introduce Bri. She is not my classmate but my teacher. Nevertheless, I can’t talk about level 4 without Bri because she is an absolutely essential part of our class. I saw Bri’s various hairstyles in ELS photos, but I think this short hair goes very well with her lovely but slightly naughty face. She is not shaken by trivial things easily because he trusts God and depends on God. I love her because she loves her people consistently from her heart.
(Written by SooJin Park)

No comments:

Post a Comment